Paint and Floofy Look Back on India

Towards the end of the trip, Paint and Floofy had lots of stories to tell. Ben listened closely and wrote down their conversation because they aren't the best at typing yet. (Regular text is Floofy; Underlined text is Paint)


Hello, I’m Floofy. I'm a very naughty sheep, I just stole Ben’s phone and…wait a second…PAINT! COME HERE! Why?! ”Just come, I need to show you something” ”Ok fine then, I’ll come!” Aright, now while Paint is coming I’ll show you where we are staying in Copenhagen.




Can you see us?

 We’re staying in a hostel that’s rated 6.1/10, not the best rating. It’s nice In my opinion, do you like it Paint? Yes I like it, it’s good for climbing and exploring. What do we write about? It’s still awhile until they get back and we should do something. What if we wrote about the trip as a whole? Just for something to do. Sure that’s a good idea. I’ll start: the first flight to India wasn’t too bad in hindsight but since we haven’t gone on any flights beforehand it was laborious. I don’t know about you Floofy but I was sleeping when we arrived in Julian’s house and almost slept through the entire next day (nice fancy words by the way). Yes, I slept a lot too, a lot of the time in Delhi we were just in the apartment so as to not get lost or lambnapped. But we did go on the occasional excursion to the patio.



We did not go to the patio when it looked like this.

    But there are four segments of our journey in India as I see it; Delhi, road trip, Jodhpur, and Delhi+. We didn’t do very much in Delhi as Floofy said earlier, but we did more on the road trip. I’ll explain where we went, and how. The where is simple (although I now realize that the how is too), we went to Agra -for the Taj-, Sawai Madhopur(for a tiger reserve), and finally Jaipur, to meet an elephant. Paint, do you want to say the how? Ok I can, the how is that they hired a driver, Named Pawan. He drove us the six or so days around India. We didn’t go to the Taj but me and Paint learned that there are four leaning towers of pizza or whatever they are called, and bonus, they are on the Taj as well.



    After we went to Agra we got back in the car with Pawan and drove to a new village called Sawai Madhopur they went on a tiger safari we stayed in the hotel and watched a movie about a Austrian ceramic pot. But what we liked a lot was the place we stayed in the next day. It was a nice hotel in Jaipur call Jas Villas. It had a pool and ivy hung down from the U shaped pillars and balconies. Here’s some if you can visualize the lovely place.




The next day while they were out meeting an elephant me and Paint had a good explore around the area. When they came back from their day’s adventure we had to pose for the camera(something we’ve seen Ben and Clara have to do a lot) in front of the pool.



After that we returned to Julian’s flat in Delhi and relaxed for a day. Then we spontaneously decided to fly across India to Jodhpur for the weekend. We didn’t do anything too crazy there, but we did go to a home in the ground named the Stepwell. While there, we saw an Indian teen commit a feat of pure bravery and looking like a superhero while doing it.



So we took an overnight train while Julian had left early to get back to work. The night’s sleep was slow to start but we got there in the end. Then final section of India is Delhi+. It’s called that because it wasn’t supposed to happen. As you probably already know, our travel companions didn’t have a visa thingy, and since they weren’t considered as carry on luggage, they needed it. So we stayed at Julian’s another two days and I used it to mentally prepare for another long flight. Ben told us to keep our distance from him as he was sick. And thinking about the noises coming from the bathroom I didn’t object. But the next attempt at getting to Australia was a success. The Flanagans are coming back very soon and tomorrow we’re flying out of Copenhagen so that’s all we can do. We might write more later if the opportunity arises. But for now, that’s Goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onwards and Forthwards! (By Ben)

Edinburgh (by Ben)

Bristol (by Clara)