Clara’s 10th birthday (by Clara)

Today, the 18th of May, is very important. It’s my birthday. Today I got up in our familiar hexapod and did the usual things, such as have breakfast and get changed. Then we had just enough time for Ben to show me his present. It was a scavenger hunt and it had 8 parts. It was fun and at the end I got some Starbursts from the people who work here. 

Then it was off to Mimi’s Bakehouse. After a relatively long drive we met up with Fancy Nancy at Mimi’s Bakehouse. We were presented with a 3-tier tower of food! The bottom was the biggest and it got increasingly smaller from there. The bottom layer had savoury food (it was all sandwiches). The second tier was the cakes. Finally the third tier was the scones.


 I had a lot of fun on my birthday. You only turn ten once, so I thank the people who helped me go out of my way to have a nice tenth birthday. 




Comments

  1. Nice blog post Clara. It sounds like you had a nice birthday. Wish I could have been there too ❤ 💙 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear about your Birthday from your perspective, Clara! Happy 10th Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday Maisy Mayhem!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onwards and Forthwards! (By Ben)

Edinburgh (by Ben)

Bristol (by Clara)