The first problem (by Ben)

    On April 1st, we went to a fancy restaurant and we had a fancy meal and I had a very nice pizza. The only problem was that in one of the curries (we assume) there were nuts. I was lucky, I was content with my pizza. However, since the three adults (my parents and my friend Julian) were sharing three different foods, any of them could have had nuts in. We even asking if anything had nuts in and the chef came out and said they were ok- the worst April fools joke of them all. There was also a big storm that we narrowly avoided.

    We considered using the epipen. We definitely should have and we plan on having a signed contract that if she had anything she was allergic to, we would stab her with the epipen. Luckily, she survived the night with benedrylls. I would like to note that I remembered the equivalent of the scientific name of the benedryll. It's diphenhidremean (die-fen-hi-dreh-meen). Let's hope that next time I write on a happier and less worrisome occasion. 

    I'll say a few other things we've done. On Saturday, April 1st morning, we flew to Jodphur, the blue city, early in the morning. We also got V.I.P. treatment because Julian works there. The flight was 50 minutes and nearing the end of it I started getting sick, therefore proving my theory of being sick on planes. We rode camels and waited in line for an hour with a very social person for a temple that we didn't even go into because we had to bail. Oh yeah, we also went on a sleeper train which was a good life experience. And we went to the Stepwell which was very cool. I think that's mostly all, I think. Bye!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onwards and Forthwards! (By Ben)

Edinburgh (by Ben)

Bristol (by Clara)