Just getting started (by Clara)
This past 14 or so days has been very... different. In India you really don’t know what to expect. For example you turn the corner and oh there’s a pooing cow or you’re taking a walk and you spot that a dog is following you. These are just 2 examples of the sort of different things that have happened to me and my family in the time we’ve been in India.
At the start of the trip I just couldn't process what was happening and I only really started making sense of it all when we got off the 14-hour flight. Before the trip, I didn't want to leave my friends, the house, my school, but I'm glad I came. I got to go on a tiger safari! I got to feed, paint, pet, was he and walk an elephant! And soon I will get to ride a camel for one and a half hours! And this is just one of the many places we're going.



It’s so nice to hear from you, Clara. It sounds like you’re meeting lots of animals! I absolutely love the picture that you drew. It’s so colourful and creative!
ReplyDeleteThis is Alice. :)
DeleteClara, that is an amazing drawing. Glad you're having a good time and looking forward to a picture of a camel.
DeleteBoy, do I also love that drawing! :) So glad you're getting to do these fun things. Look forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteClara, what a lovely drawing! You are seeing all sides of India and I enjoyed your descriptions! Look forward to your future posts!
ReplyDelete