A nice spring!
A blog post is well overdue, especially as we have some very cute pictures to share. There has been lots of coming and going recently, including two airport exchanges: Maggie arrived as I left for a conference in Toronto, and then Maggie left as Alice arrived for a conference here. Will keeps bringing out 3 sets of knives and forks at dinner and forgetting that it's now just the 2.5 of us. I enjoyed my time in Toronto, seeing all the students from York and catching up with Aimee and Emily.
While Maggie was here, she and Ben (and "Go puppy go!") spent lots of time together. There were also road trips and special events, including the unveiling of one of Will's maps (yeah!) and family viewing of the Jubliee. She cooked some delicious food and helped us to get ready for Spring by painting the porch steps.
Alice and I presented at the Canadian Psychological Association conference, and spent lots of time with Little B. She fit beautifully into our evening routine and Ben is still asking for "Ala" at night. It was nice to "meet" Baby PF (her little one who will be arriving in the fall).
I'll end with a picture of my 3 Monkeys and a video I made of Ben before going to Toronto last month. Happy beginning of summer to everyone!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment