One year already!

Life has definitely been a bit of an adventure this Fall. We had a great visit from my mom in September, and enjoyed nice walks, beaches, and yummy mom food! The transition to daycare was 100% times easier because she was here.  



Will and I are now both working full time, and Little B is getting used to our new routine. It's hard work but we're feeling like a strong team. Last year, my mantra was "Faith not Fear" (which allowed us to have a baby without permanent jobs!), and this year's is "whatever it takes, I know I can make it through" (the theme tune from Degrassi, which I'm watching in the evenings to stay awake).  




Last Friday, our giant baby turned one! On the weekend, we had a fun and noisy party with 3 babies, 4 toddlers and lots of grown-ups. Ben started to take a few tentative steps last week too. I wonder if the next year will go by as quickly as this one has. Thanks to everyone who has helped to get us this far!

 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the pictures and update. We wish we could have been there to celebrate, too. xoxox
    P.S. The cupcakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onwards and Forthwards! (By Ben)

Edinburgh (by Ben)

Bristol (by Clara)