Montreal
Ben and I just arrived home from a very enjoyable trip to Montreal. I went for a conference, and spent most of the week going to talks while Little B hung out with Aimee. We also went to Old Montreal and of course to Simons to shop! Ben did very well without me during the day, and enjoyed exploring our swanky hotel room.
After the conference, we spent the weekend with Stephanie. Steph took some great pictures of Ben on our outings-- we went shopping, to one of my favorite markets in Canada, and to a fantastic park. I also got to practice my french with some of Stephanie's friends. It was very sad to leave "Ee-ee" and "Tepy" after such a great week.
As of this week, Will and I are both back at work and Ben is starting at daycare. It's yet another transition, and thankfully my mom is here to help with the process. Ben will be spending more and more time at the centre each day, and he enjoyed his first hour there this morning. This evening, he showed off his new box-wrangling skills. The quality of the video isn't great, but I couldn't resist!


Awesome pics! He's looking pretty happy walking along the floor like that! :)
ReplyDelete