Ontario
It was great to spend some time in Ontario before heading back to Halifax. First, we spent a few days in Toronto so that I could go to my graduation ceremony. Alice and I were able to graduate together, and enjoyed wearing our silly graduation outfits. It felt like the end of a huge chapter in my life. In Toronto, we also got to spend time with Emily, Ben, Kate, Aimee, Don and Adrienne.
On the very last day of our trip, Ben learned to crawl! He can also wave now and copy some sounds. Things are really going to change for Will and I...
Next we headed to Jenn's cottage. It worked out amazingly well because Sarah was home from Zimbabwe and Jenn was able to take time off work. We spent our time swimming, relaxing, and introducing Ben to the canoe (unfortunately, he didn't like it very much!).




I love the video - so cute! Way to go Ben!
ReplyDelete