Bristol

We started our UK adventure with two weeks in Bristol, arriving just in time for the royal wedding. Maggie hung some bunting in honour of the event, which was a new cultural experience for me (I didn't even know what bunting was a few weeks ago, and now I've seen tons of it!). 



We're posting pictures of some happy Bristol memories, including a sleepover with Garreth and Becky, and a visit from Eileen, Jessica and Lauren (Will's aunt, cousin, and cousin's daughter). I also took Ben for a walk over the Bristol suspension bridge and we had a nice day out in Glastonbury.





Other Bristol adventures included taking a little boat from Wapping Warf to Beeses Tea Gardens (very English, I think!), and a Pie and Pimms night. There was also lots of time to catch up with Maggie and hear about her adventures overseas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onwards and Forthwards! (By Ben)

Edinburgh (by Ben)

Bristol (by Clara)