Go West!
In early March, Ben and I traveled to Banff for an autism conference. The psychologists there loved him, and kept commenting about his great "responsive social smile." Alice came to be his nanny and they got along beautifully. I almost felt like a regular person again, and learned a lot. During our time in Banff, we also went to Lake Louise on a gorgeous sunny day. After Banff, I enjoyed a few days in Calgary, seeing Ben and Alice's new place, eating yummy pancakes on pancake day, and meeting Helen and Miles' new little one, Sophie.
Back home, it's been weeks of unpacking boxes. I've also been arranging for passports for Ben and I for our upcoming trip to the UK (see Ben's first ever passport photo is below!).
Back home, it's been weeks of unpacking boxes. I've also been arranging for passports for Ben and I for our upcoming trip to the UK (see Ben's first ever passport photo is below!).
So presumably he gets to keep this passport for five years? Going to be tough recognising him from it as a five-year old.
ReplyDelete